Cookies are small text files that are added to your computer or mobile phone as you browse websites. A cookie allows websites to recognise returning visitors, remember their preferences and personalise their web experience.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Third Party Cookies
Most of the cookies set by our site are through Google Analytics. You can read more about the cookies Google uses and what information they collect.
NID, SNID, PREF and khcookie are used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages with Google maps on them.
You can decide whether your computer accepts or declines cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, although this may prevent you from taking full advantage of certain websites. You can alter the settings on your browser to control when your computer accepts a cookie and you can delete cookies from your computer at any time. You can read how to do this at: http://www.aboutcookies.org
The only time we will ask for any information about you is when you are making an enquiry or wishing to book a holiday with us. At this time we will ask for some personal details. These details will be stored on file, and information about your party will be shared with our property manager so they can prepare the house for your arrival.
We will never give or sell your details to third parties.